Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Farewell - 7-3-2007

Its time to bid adieu to our 4th yr seniors and we say it with a lunch in heaven and earth. They ve been with us all through and our unit is seriously going to miss the physical presence of them though their hearts will remain with us.

Heaven and earth became a real Heaven by unit 7


ashok and maddy sharing a happy moment


indha poonayum paal kudikuma

the cake says it all... the celebration at college


the girls of unit 7 at gallery during the celebration



the entire gang at the pre-farewell celebration at the gallery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.